Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 8, 2013

One Short day in Tho Ha

Winter 2012, A foggy day made me feel like I was going to London (even though I was never there),  not to an old village in Bac Giang provine, Tho Ha.




The old Tho Ha village gate


The village is well known for making mien noddle and banh da (fragile rice cracker). The villagers usually dry them all around the village on the bamboo frames. But because of the fog and super wet weather, they didn't do it like usual.

They use the coal stove to dry the banh da in the wet weather one by one. 

It made me feel a little disappointed. Without mien or banh da, nothing was really special to shoot. So I tried to focus on another things.





My legendary pig. :)

Almost all the villagers stayed inside their house all day. Just the kids were go playing all around, you can see them in every corner.



Brothers

 The kids love playing  football.
 Some older kids just like to play volleyball in the village temple yard.

  


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét